By using the Checkvist web service ("Service"), provided by Trirt Software ("Trirt"), s.r.o., you are agreeing
to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Trirt reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new
that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to
Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
- You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis.
Trirt disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of
Trirt also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time
and without any liability to you.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are
responsible for all activities that occur thereunder.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You may not publish content aimed solely at robots, crawlers, and SEO purposes.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos,
profiles, links ("Content")
that you submit, post, and display on the Service, even when Content is posted by others who are
sharing your pages.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is
associated with the Service.
While Trirt prohibits such conduct and content on the Service site, you understand and agree that
Trirt cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be
exposed to such materials and that you use the Service at your own risk.
Violation of any of these terms may result in the termination of your Service account.
We may, but have no obligation to remove Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole
discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, and
refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
We may, but have no obligation to terminate accounts of non-active free account users after 1 full year of
inactivity (with prior two email warnings about
data deletion in a case of inactivity).
Content of the Service and intellectual property rights
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to
allow anyone to view and share your Content.
- We take no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other
features), nor do we have any obligation to monitor such third party content.
- We reserve the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any Content that is
available via the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement.
- We reserve the right to modify the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We also reserve the right of Service termination at any time, but in this case we will notify you via internet
mail, on the address you provided upon the registration.
- We can not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be
uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service
will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material
purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be
- Lists shared as "Public" may be promoted and linked as example uses of the Service and indexed by
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Last updated: July, 26 2018
- Initial document release
- Restrictions to use Checkvist for SEO optimization